Why am I still Single?



Definitely a lot of you have asked yourself "Why am I still single". While your friends already have their boyfriends/girlfriends, some of them already have 2 or more ex's, and others are happily married
with their children. And yet, here you are in front of whole box of pizza trying to convince yourself by saying "Food is life" seriously admit it, your not 100 percent okay being single.


Why am I saying this?. Its because I am one of those people who are still single till now. I started to question myself. If am I not attractive? If I am fat? and so on. I became insecure on how I look outside and inside. To be honest my self-esteem got affected.


My friends always tell me that I'm still young, there are still time for me and that I will definitely meet that guy that will make me say yes. Their encouragement was helpful until last four years ago. Right now, I'm not sure if they know how I feel, especially all of them are committed to their love ones.

The worst part is when we go out and they're bringing their boyfriends. Yes, third wheel. They're making me the third wheel. They are very supportive friends. #Nothey'renot

This 21 century we can connect to everyone around the world. So I tried downloading some social dating app like Meet Me, Tinder and a few more. Thinking that maybe this way I can find my soulmate. But guess what? Those app are not helpful at all. 98% of those people who approach to chat me are perverts. I learn my lesson.  That if I really wanted to find someone to date. I should never used those apps.

After a few months. I was invited to a party and I met someone. He was kind the whole time in party. And a few days he took my number. We texted each other for few months. I don't know what is our status. I just felt that he wasn't the right guy. Then one day he stop texting me. So I assumed that he really isn't the "one".

Actually I realize that being single has its advantage. First of all you are "Free" to do whatever you want. Instead of buying gifts to your gf/bf/wife or husband, why don't you buy things for your parents. I think they deserve to get something from you. Their are a lot of things you can do. Trust me.

As of now I am still single but the difference from the past is that I choose to be one. I choose to take everything slowly. I don't need to rush just because all my friends have love life. What I did is accept the things that I have. Enjoying my time as a single.

 Remember you don't have to be in a relationship to be happy,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Batanes!