El Nido, Palawan




Hello! El Nido, Palawan..

And also HELLO! to those people whom might be able to get here in my Blog...hmmmmm... So as you can see. This is going to be my first topic here in my blog. Actually I'm not really sure what to post or what to tell you guys but then, I suddenly remember my one week get away in Puerto Princesa and El NIdo, Palawan. And here I'm going to tell you about my experienced and of course, show you some of the picture I took in this get away...


Time check 5:00 p.m
     This might be funny to say but to tell you the truth. Guys! this was my first time ever to ride an airplane and I was so traumatize because at that time, I was sitting beside my friend and she kept on telling me to look outside of the window which was amazing feeling cause you can view everything and there was a moment where I realize how amazing God was for his beautiful creation but then here comes the scary part for a first time traveler the airplane kept on having several turbulence and there was a moment where the airplane went like a DROP TOWER!. Like my whole mind went blank and my heart was beating so fast which made me thought of that if ever I got out of this plane "I will never ever ever going to ride it again!" but seriously Thank God and we made to Puerto Princesa safe and sound. I know I sound pathetic here but what can I do? it was my first time.



Around 6:00 p.m 

          We have safely arrived at Puerto Princesa Airport. Then we met our other friends who were waiting there for us, If I'm not wrong I think they waited almost 5 hours because their flight schedule was earlier than ours, the service driver from our inn was waiting there with them too. The driver told us that it will take 5 to 6 hours drive from Puerto Princesa to El Nido. Seriously! this trip is way exhausting. The road to El Nido can be called the "dark road". Yep you read it right Dark Road  its because we literally can't see anything. There were no street light in the long road and our only light was our service van. All I'm sure at that time is that the driver is driving so fast and the road has a lot of zigzag and as the night get deeper the surrounding gets darker and darker the mist is one of the reason why we can't see the road anymore. After 6 hours finally we have arrived in our Inn. The moment we got inside of our room each of us prepared to sleep, Everyone are tired enough that we can't even move anymore.



Day 2


  We woke up around 5 a.m and prepared ourselves for breakfast and this is where the good part starts. We walk out of the rooms and we saw this beautiful view of the sea it was only a few meters from our Inn and we're all excited and can't wait to do the island hopping for that day! We road a boat to travel all the 5 islands from lagoons to white sand beach.




A formation of nature you will see while going to your destination.

 Can you see how clear the is water?
And now we are about to enter the BIG LAGOON
Can you see the beautiful nature? How green the trees are.
The next place will be the SMALL LAGOON
Inside of SMALL LAGOON.
Look how clear the water here in this place!
After a few hours we went to this island where we saw the very  clean water, look at this photo you can see everything under the water. There were also small fishes in there like clown fish. In this island we had our lunch that was cooked by our own tour guides the food that they serve was delicious it was so fresh.
And here we are inside of the SECRET LAGOON.
In secret lagoon there is only one way to get in and one way to get out, see that small round hole there?. that's the entrance and the exit. To tell you the truth the wave outside is kinda strong and at the bottom of the sea where we need to walk has this big rough rocks so you need to be extra careful if you don't want to get hurt yourself.
They call this island the 7 COMMANDO. And I call this Paradise, because of the white sand, clean water, and how the ocean reflect to the sky that it became bluish ocean. This is our last destination for that day. We stayed here for maybe a one and a half hour drinking fresh coconut.
Fresh Coconut to drink:)
Now its time to say Goodbye to this paradise.
Stalagmite
Inside of this underground river there are still several chambers that has not been explored yet.
See that fresh water coming above of the mountain.
Stalactites
And we are about to see the ending of this get away.











 Day 3...
    Its about time to go back to Puerto Princesa. We choose to go back around 11 a.m not to early and not to late just a perfect time for us. In the service we`re with foreigners, some of them are from malaysia, one from china, and two couple don't know where country they came from. I didn't joined there conversation but we enjoyed listening to their stories about the places they went and how they appreciate the beauty of the Philippines.



Day 4.

     We woke up around 5 a.m because we need to prepare for our next tour. The weather at that time is not as good when we are in El Nido, and we are not sure if our tour will still continue because if the rain won't stop the tour guides need to cancel it for that day. But during our way to the underground river the rain stopped, Lucky!. From the El Nido to that place it took us 2 hours and to get there. After that we ride a boat like the one in El Nido. While we are in the sea the wave started to get strong and bigger we felt like we are riding a roller coaster at that time. Then after a bumpy ride we have arrived from the island we walk and followed the path.

               Here I'm gonna show you some of the picture I took inside of the New 7 Wonder of Nature





For the past few days being here in Palawan made me appreciate more of the nature. The people who lives here really maintained their environment maybe this is one of the reason why I really enjoyed my staying here you would feel 100% stress free! So those people who wants to experience this great, relaxing and quite vacation in this coming Summer season. I would recommend you Palawan.



If you have any question you are free to comment and I will answer them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Batanes!